RECOMMENDATION LETTER

 

Dear Scholarship Selection Committee,

I am writing this letter to recommend Anisa Farah Maharani for Indonesian University (UI) scholarships. I am the principal of her school and have known her for the last three years. As a student, Anisa demonstrated a love of learning, especially biology. As an educator, I am happy to be able to provide this recommendation for such a deserving student who has inspired so many others with his achievements. I have great respect for her abilities and truly believe that she is a deserving candidate to get the scholarship.

Anisa is an excellent student. She is impressed me greatly with her focus and determination. She showed great interest in medical field. In addition to having firsthand knowledge of her academic commitment, I am also familiar with her educational goals. Anisa plans to major in medicine. It is her wish and dream of going to medical school. I cannot think of anyone more deserving and I can wholeheartedly recommend her application. So, I strongly encourage you to consider her for medical faculty scholarship at UI.

Please contact me with any questions and let me know if I can provide any additional information in support of this deserving student. You may reach me at silmi@gmail.com.

 

Sincerely,

Silmi Sabila

The Principal of Senior High School 3 Bandung

Komentar

Postingan Populer