My Holiday


Scenery at Kebun Raya


What did I do last holiday ?

My holiday is a time for me to rest from tiring assignments. I spent most of my holiday by sleeping, reading comics, and go for a little trip.

In the beginning of the holiday, my sister came to home after five months not meeting me because she lived in a boarding school in East Java. I didn't go anywhere at the beginning of the holiday. I just stayed at home, sleeping, chatting with my sister, and playing hand phone.

After several days, I'm start getting bored by only doing activity in my home. I then went to my cousin's house in the same complex as my house. Besides, sometimes, my family and I go out to dinner.

Then, my mother's big family and I went for atrip to Kebun Raya Cibodas, Kabupaten Bandung. While in Kebun Raya, we are enjoyed the nature scenery. Not only when we are at Kebun Raya, but also enjoyed the scenery while on the way. We really enjoyed being there. We can see lakes and small waterfalls. We can also play on the grass. My brother looks happy playing football with my father and my cousin. At night, we stayed at the villa.

A few days before holiday is over, I also tried to help my father's business. My father thaught me a few things about business and motivated me to become a succesful young entrepreneur.

I'm almost spent most of my time to played handphone. Sometimes I played computer, read some comics, watched youtube, and many relaxing activity at home.

But I'm still happy with my holiday because I didn't need to make any assignments and I can sleep anytime I want.

 

Komentar

Postingan Populer