ME


Hello! Let me introduce myself to you.
My name is Silmi Sabila Izzati. You can called me Silmi. I was born on November 3rd, 2004 in Bandung, so I am 15 years old now. I'm study at Senior High School 3, and now I'm class X Science 3.

I have 2 younger brothers and 1 younger sister. So, I am the first child in my family. My sister is Tsabita. She now 7th grade at Bina Insan Cendikia Islamic Junior High School. My youngest brother is Fikra. He now 1th grade at Rabbani Islamic Elementary School. My another brother is Lukman. He now 4th grade at Rabbani Islamic Elementary School too.

My father is Mujib. He born on October 20th in Pasuruan. My mother is Rica. She born on August 16 in Bandung.

I like travelling, cooking, singing, and reading, especially reading comic and novel.

Maybe, That's it from me. Thank you.

                    

Komentar

Postingan Populer