Sharing an Opinion

Sharing An Opinion

Sarah: Have you heard news about the mayor? Is that true?
Arthur: That's right! I have seen the news about the mayor on TV.
Sarah: Wow, this country is getting more and more chaotic.
Yardley: Why do problems like that keep happening?
Chloe: Guys, enough nonsense. Let's get started. You guys should just worry about presentation tomorrow.
Yardley: Yeah, you're probably right. A lot of stuff is still up in the air.
Arthur: Well, lets not beat around the bush. Who will lead the presentation tomorrow?
Sarah: Aren't you the one who will lead the presentation?
Arthur: Me?
Sarah: I've asked you this already! don't pretend like you don't know.
Arthur: Do I agree?
Sarah: Yesterday you said yes.
Arthur: Haha.. Okay. But, I don't think I can.
Sarah: I know you will do very well.
Yardley: Okay, so Arthur will lead tomorrow. Now, we discuss the contents of the presentation. Sarah, any idea?
Sarah: I just can't decide on anything.
Yardley: Arthur? How is your opinion?
Arthur: I'm too. I can't make up my mind.
Sarah: Hey Arthur, I'm not convinced that. 
Arthur: I'm serious. Today's test is messing me up. I better just play the game.
Sarah: Whatever.
Yardley: Chloe? Do you have any idea?
Chloe: Just write down all our observations from yesterday, right?
Yardley: No offense, but that sounded bad.
Sarah: Why?
Yardley: If we just write everything down isn't that too much and it becomes ineffective.
Sarah: In my opinion, we just summarize it.
Yardley: Hmm.. you have a point.
Chloe: I agree with that. Let me make the summary.
Yardley: Okay, can you get that done before evening?
Chloe: I will try.
Yardley: So, what's next?
Sarah: We have to prepare a report to give to the teacher too right?
Yardley: Yeah. I'll make it now.
Sarah: Okay. Is there anything I can do to help?
Yardley: What if you type and I'll dictate the contents of the report?
Sarah: Let's do that. Wait, what has Arthur been doing since earlier?
Yardley: Arthur! What are you doing anyway?
Arthur: ...
Yardley: Arthur! Did you hear me?
Arthur: ...
Sarah: Hey deaf! What are you working on? Listen to me!
Arthur: Shut up! I died in the game because of you two!
Sarah: How can you play game during group work?!
Arthur: Settle down! I'll create and edit the presentation later.
Sarah: Okay, Up to you.
Yardley: By the way, tomorrow we present after the break right?
Chloe: Yeah, as far as I'm concerned.
Sarah: Let's continue Yard! now it's 4 pm. And the sky is cloudy. I have to go home by public transportation. 
Arthur: I'm too.
Yardley: If so, do you think we should continue here or at our respective homes?
Sarah: If you ask me, I prefer do it at home. We better go home before it rains.
Arthur: I think so too. My house is far from here. I could be late for evening prayers if I didn't come home now.
Chloe: Yeah, Let's continue at home.
Yardley: Okay, Let's back home!

Purple : Ask for opinion
Blue : Giving opinion



Komentar

Postingan Populer