Career : Offer & Suggestion







 Delta     : Hey Al! What’s up?
Alfa        : Nothing new, just like other day.
                  How about you? What are you up to these days?
Delta     : Ah, nothing.
Alfa        : By the way, we about to graduate secondary school. Maybe, we should choose our careers       now.
Delta     : Yeah.
                  So, what career do you want to have?
Alfa        : Me? Well, I still don’t really know what to do in my life.
Delta     : Really?
Alfa        : Umm.. But, I think when I go to college later I’m going to be engineering student.
Delta     : Wow, that sounds cool!
Alfa        : Then, what should I do after that? Do you have any sugesstion?
Delta     : Hmm, Why don’t you try starting a business? Looking at your abilities, I think you can       become a succesful entrepreneur.
Alfa        : Sounds good to me.
                  Hey, what about you? What are you career goals?
Delta     : I like travelling. My dream is to travel the world. So, I think I want to be a traveller.
Alfa        : That is fun. I’m sure you will reach your dream Del.
Delta     : Haha, Aamiin.
Alfa        : Hey, it’s time for lunch. Would you like to go for lunch with me? We can go home together after that.
Delta     : That would be nice. Let’s do that.


Suggestion
Offer


Komentar

Postingan Populer