Compliment & congratulation


Catherin : Hi Silmi, long time no see, how are you ?
Silmi : Hi, Iam glad to see you, Iam fine, how about you ?
Catherin : Iam fine, thanks
Silmi : Bye the way, I hear that you got a scholarship from Harvard University. What's your major ?
Catherin : Yes, my major is medical science
Silmi : Wow congrats, that's great
Catherin : Thank you
Silmi : How could you get that ?
Catherin : I looked for the scholarship on the internet
Silmi : Did you do the online test ?
Catherin : Yes, I did. I had to do it twice, I was so tired
Silmi : I see... Did you join any course before ?
Catherin : No, I studied by myself
Silmi : Wow, you are so smart !
Catherin : Thanks, that's very kind of you
Silmi : You are welcome
Catherin : By the way, where do you study now ?
Silmi : I study at at Universitas Indonesia
Catherina : That's great. Did you join SBMPTN ?
Silmi : No, I got invitation from UI and I could pass the test
Catherin : Wow, congratulation !
Silmi : Thank you
Catherin : By the way, let's go to the canteen. I'm hungry
Silmi : Ok!

Komentar

Postingan Populer